Tier Price - Strange Results - Magento

I tried to print tier price of all of the products in Magento. I formed a product collection and iterated through it to print the tier price using below statement.

$product->getTierPrice();

It looks working.
But to my surprise, it failed for some products. However, there is no common among the product information which either failed or succeeded.
My store had two websites configured and I settled different tier price per website.
It was giving perfect result for some products and at the same time failed for many products with no obvious reason.

Then, I tried $product->getData('tier_price') which gave the perfect result. I was working in the 'adminhtml' area. Although, setting the website Id or store Id didn't make any change.

So, my quick suggestion for those who are facing issues with tier price in Magento, try $product->getData('tier_price')